Welcome to New Braintree
New Braintree is a beautiful, rural, agricultural community of about 1000 residents located in central Massachusetts. We are privileged to live in a town which embraces our agricultural heritage. Here you will find one of the last dairy farms in the county, alongside acres of vegetable gardens, a peach and apple orchard, a red deer herd, many beef cattle and the best blueberries in the area.
Yearly events include:
- The Strawberry Festival Dinner
- The Grange Old Home Day & Pig Roast
- The Station Loop Ramble Road Race
- The New Braintree Town Fair
- Christmas in New Braintree Fair